View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 04:28 AM   #1056
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
I've been to Scotland 5 times, mostly to visit family. The people there are as tough as nails so you'll fit right in.

The trip sounds great. Here's hoping that the weather is on your side and you bring home the conclusive evidence of "Nessie".
I will be prepared. When I go to Denmark, even into June, I have a heavy jacket along. It's better to have it and not need it than to leave it behind and then wish I had it along! Same goes for the raincoat. My side trip to Scotland is going to be May 13 to 18, so I doubt I will see snow, but the jacket is going to be with me.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.