View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 05:42 PM   #279
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Meh, no real rules here. As far as I'm concerned, anything about cool space stuff is more than welcome.

It's cool that they were able to reuse it relatively easily, and I hope that bodes well for SpaceX's reusability program as well. It almost seems inevitable that reusable rockets are the way of the future at this point.

I do hope that Blue Origin eventually figures out how to do something more useful than shuttling tourists up and down to "space," but more innovation is certainly what we need in the industry, so they're to be commended regardless.
Woohoo, no space geek rules rules.

Indeed, it's almost like the early days of the space race between us and the Soviets. The race to be first. I welcome the competition.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.