Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 12:22 AM   #298
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Great bump.

I finally watched this on a flight this weekend. What a piece of shit. Maybe Dane is on to something when he says the average moviegoer has no idea what a good movie is anymore. I was really disappointed that I spent the 8 bucks to watch this instead of getting a beer on the flight.
Thank You. You saved me 2 hours of my life.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.