Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 12:11 AM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Jurassic World's box office landed him 9

So lame
I agree. I was totes on board with JJ for ep 7. Totes on board with Johnson for 8.

Trevorrrowoweoower makes me super nervous for 9. I just hope he surrounds himself with the right people. Or that Disney has the balls to cut him loose if he starts to suck.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.