View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 01:45 PM   #1035
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I made a big dinner yesterday and had my friends Chipp and Rod over, plus my brother is here. We're all life members of the King Christian IV Guild in Aalborg, Demark, so I thought we ought to wear red since the Guild elders wear red robes to the functions and I called the dinner the Midwest Chapter KC IV Guild Meeting. I hope they post the pics I sent on the Guild website, but if not, it was still a great evening, and since I have not been on chemo for over 2 weeks, I wasn't exhausted from all the cooking and table setting! And so you know, I am on the left of the pic (I am the tallest one), then Rod, my brother Darron, and Chipp.
Wow Ed, you're looking GREAT, you're really putting the weight back on... sooo glad to hear the good news about your test results!

A very happy new years to you, see what the power of positive thinking can do?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.