View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 12:17 PM   #409
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'm sure Clay is still here (hi, Clay!), but it doesn't really matter as long as he's not doing the same shit with mults. I don't think RoR is back, for a couple of reasons... one being that I'd think it would be really obvious, but maybe he was actually able to tone that down and fly under the radar.
Yah, they work under that guise until they build the goodwill to convince mods they'll continue under that pretense in the future. Then the circle of life and bans continues..
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.