Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #288
Now you've pissed me off!

Watched this tonight on Amazon w/ a 75% off promo code and felt ripped off.

I know that it's supposed to be a popcorn movie, but it's still one of the dumbest films I've ever seen.

"Oh, we have an animal we're assigned to kill 50 meters in front of us, stock still. We'll wait until it turns around, and then open up with our small arms, rather than having the guy with a ****ing AT-4 get a clean shot at it. Then, we'll follow stealth hunters into six foot tall jungle growth in the middle of the night, rather than getting back in our vehicles after the plan has gone to shit."
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.