View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 12:48 PM   #1033
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
1. Yes, parchment directly on the stone. Less cleanup. EDIT: It's also super convenient for putting on the stone and taking off.

2. Brand isn't as important as the type of mozzarella. It sounds like you used fresh, which tastes awesome but is very wet and melts for shit. You want specifically "low-moisture" mozzarella. I typically use Kraft, this was Mt. Sterling Co-op Creamery out of Wisconsin.

3. Sounds like a plan. With the ambient heat in your house, I think using some kind of proof box will help you a lot.
Thank you very much.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.