View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:13 AM   #1027
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I just got an email before the year ended from MyChart about a new test result. I checked and it showed that my CEA was checked on Dec. 14, 2015 and I got a 2.4 and 3.0 or less means no colon cancer, so the stuff that my tumor spewed about my bloodstream has been vanquished! What a way to start the new year with some fantastic news!!
BOOM! Well done, my man!!!
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.