Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 05:01 PM   #653
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Considering it's what for a living, I'm pretty sure I'm right

My new years resolution: to pirate the **** out of every movie and tv show I can get my hands on, so that Dane loses his job and is forced to start blowing homeless dudes for nickles to make a living. Instead of, y'know, doing it just for fun like now.

Just kidding. I don't really think you work in Hollywood. I just think you're a douchbag who spends a lot of time reading Variety and Tigerbeat and pretending to be some sort of bigshot name dropping on a ****ing football forum.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.