View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 04:09 PM   #918
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, the family has decided that I'm going to learn how to make pizza... Any tips? I got a nice stone for Christmas, but other than that, I'm a noob.

Preheat the stone. Seriously. Give it 30 minutes to an hour as hot as your oven will get. Even at 500 degrees, you're nowhere near where wood fired oven floors are, so don't worry about that.

And instead of building your pizza on your peel, build on a piece of parchment paper on your peel. It's so much easier.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.