Thread: Food and Drink 50 Beers to Try Before You Die
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 11:59 AM   #3089
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
In that part of town TW might be your best bet. There is a really good spot in North Phoenix near me, Craft Beer Hop Stop at 7th Ave/Union Hills as well if you are in that part of town.

I'm not really familiar with shops in your part of town though. Sorry man. I have heard good things about Ground Control and Peoria Artisan Brewery is right in your neighborhood. I don't think either one has bottles to go but they are pretty close to you and worth checking out.
We have friends by 7th and Union. I'll stop by next time I am there.

Definitely right on Ground Control, cool place. Another place is the Litchfield Tap Room. Check them out online. They do growlers and cycles beers in and out all the time. It's the same owners as the Peoria Artisan Brewery. Really small place here in Litchfield but 8-12 beers brewed by them available all the time.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.