View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 10:28 PM   #1652
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Welllll come on down this way and we shall see...........got a spare bedroom

I hit 4.0 today in a 0-60 try. I didn't floor it exactly at the start. Someone on a board said trying going 3/4th speed on the gas pedal initially and it may help you keep rubber on the road.

Still shocks me how fast the car is. Feels so much faster when you are in the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yep if you put it in track or sport mode. I tell it I want to test 0-60 or 1/4 mile times. It counts it down and starts the clock and then "prints" all the data when you reach the end of the run. It has all the data, how much torque at 10 points in the run. Reaction time. How fast it went through gears etc. More specifics than I'll ever understand. It tracks everything you could imagine to track including the G force in the passenger seat.

Nice, on all counts (except the spare bedroom, even I have one of those and I'm a Royals fan!)... maybe the true M cars have that data, but don't know of anywhere I can get that.

I can relate as far as how much faster it feels when you're in the car... I have a perfect on ramp nearby for such things and it doesn't even feel like 4 seconds to hit 60+ from a standstill.

I'd love to test drive a Tesla, which knocks off 1.5+ seconds from mine...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.