View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 06:30 PM   #711
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Thanks for the lead.

If you see a giant cauldron in cast iron somewhere let me know. I need something like that too.
When i was a kid Mom had to have one for a flower planter. Damn thing must have weighed 500 lbs. Dad got it at the steel company in KC. Dad welded a frame me and my brother dug post holes then set the frame in concrete. We suspended it on the frame with chains then painted it flat black. All on mothers day weekend. Sis got the flowers we filled with soil. Mom has cherished that sucker for over 40 years. It made one transfer to their last home.

I dont know where to find one as most the still mills have gone the way of the dinosaur in the US. Maybe estate sale or wrought iron fabricator they do a lot of decorative stuff. I will keep an eye out i get all over this country. Taking land from rightful owners for pipelines [emoji57] [emoji3]
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.