View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 10:12 AM   #690
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
My mom's Beef Stew—a beefy tomato-y broth. I added the corn and more veggies. Buttermilk biscuits and a garden salad.

Salad uses leafy green lettuce, red pepper, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, cukes, avocado, black olives and purple onion. I used 4 Season's Zesty Italian dressing with olive oil and red wine vinegar.

It turned out to be warm here to today for a dish suited for colder weather. Oh well!
That looks delicious. The fork and spoon handles look like they needed to be flattened over the anvil when it came out the forge.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.