View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 06:54 PM   #636
Gimme My Berries Back!

Tossed together a pork veggie, cashew stir-fry tonight. Haven't made one in a long time. Served with sesame brown rice: sauteed in dark sesame oil first and then cooked in veggie broth. There's lots of pork under those veggies on the plate. I should moved some things around so you could see that but ...oh well.

Also had a red pepper-tomato soup before hand. Didn't get a picture but some left. So I'll have to get that picture up later. So you'll see this post edited later.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stirfry Dec4,'15RS.png
Views:	467
Size:	402.8 KB
ID:	111255   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pepper SoupRS#.png
Views:	466
Size:	462.3 KB
ID:	111256  

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 12-04-2015 at 07:49 PM..
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.