View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #621
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Most people use store-bought spaghetti. I make my own every once in a while, but for normal weeknight spaghetti, store bought is where it's at. The key is using a quality dried pasta. I think Del Cecco is good, but my favorite is La Molisana, if you can find it.

I'm not a fan of Prego, but the jarred stuff I like is generally pricey - Victoria's, at like $7 or $8 a jar. Cheaper, but still good, is Classico or Bertolli. I also like Newman's Own Marinara pretty well.
I don't particularly like Bertolli. I'll try the others, if I can find them. Remember, I live in bum**** nowhere.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.