View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 10:37 AM   #618
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
...and orange-dyed cheese.

The spaghetti doesn't look bad at all. In fact it looks quite good —tasty. Besides, I don't think anyone here makes their own pasta. What a chore. And I think it's a safe bet that we buy our sausage in a store too. The veggies in the salad are nice and green too.

So overall, I'd eat that if I weren't allergic to wheat.
Eh, It's at least Real Cheddar Cheese. It's expensive enough. I can't afford much else. Although wife bought fake cheese one time. It was horri-bad. Maybe when I grow up I can move on from packaged cheese and get something that won't kill my ass.

Thanks for not shredding me on my store bought spaghetti
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.