View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 10:27 AM   #617
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife made spaghetti. Pasta purists will ****ing crucify me, but it's all store bought. Store bought noodles, Prego, italian sausage. I'm quite certain you all could do better, but it was pretty goddamned good.

...and orange-dyed cheese.

The spaghetti doesn't look bad at all. In fact it looks quite good —tasty. Besides, I don't think anyone here makes their own pasta. What a chore. And I think it's a safe bet that we buy our sausage in a store too. The veggies in the salad are nice and green too.

So overall, I'd eat that if I weren't allergic to wheat.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.