View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 01:30 AM   #1609
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Hell this ****er has five usb ports an sd card slot, it's own wi fi, six or "lighter type" ports, and a wall style plug in in the dash. Crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
It is bad ass. I think I did pretty good on it too.

Black ltz custom sport. Jet black interior. Heated and cooled seats. Everything.
Congrats man. You're better than me. Even if I could get a new pickup there is no way I'm good enough to do black. It's way too dirty out here. I have a 10 and it is damn nice. My buddy got a 15 LT for work and he raves about it. He may not ever get out of it if be he had an LTZ or high country.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.