Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 12:05 PM   #3102
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Do you judge him in the same fashion you do Alex? I can't recall your thoughts on Alex. But, yesterday, Brock did a number of things well - considering this was a road game and against the coaches that drafted him and coached him for 3 years.

This was not a conservative, do nothing offense - he made a number of solid passes, well beyond the LOS.
I'm really hoping Brock finishes the year as the Broncos QB. We need to see what he brings to the table. I think Kubiak will start Brock as long as the Broncos are winning, the question is, if the Broncos lose a few games, will he go back to Manning? I seriously doubt the Bronco beat NE, no matter who is starting at QB.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli