Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 10:17 AM   #3057
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Like clockwork. Denver doesn't have a legitimate win on the season, do they? I mean, KC handed them the game in week 2... there was a gift yesterday. All those DEF/ST scores were flukish gifts.

Yet, by the same token... KC wasn't gifted anything yesterday, right? Playing a crap team on the road. No way, because they crushed them. KC crushed that previously 2 win team, therefore KC is the greatest 5-5 team in NFL history and and would be leading the division had it not been for Denver being the luckiest SOBs in NFL history.
LOL, look at you all riled up. I'd say you're all pissy because you know it's true - Fox had a brain fart and it cost his team the game. Denver didn't play bad yesterday necessarily, but Chicago screwed the pooch and gifted the game away. 99.9% of the time Fox kicks the field goal there, but he let emotion get to him. He tried to bury you guys instead of being smart, and it cost him a game by two points.

San Diego is a terrible team with a normally great QB. We did a great job keeping them out of it (especially considering how San Diego's offense normally plays and how all their losses had been 8 points or less prior to yesterday), but I never had the feeling that we were going to lose that game before it started. Shitty team or not, a 30 point win against a division rival in their house is always sweet, particularly with them coming off a bye.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.