Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 09:21 PM   #3030
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Denver's defense earned all those calls, no denying that from me. Brock played well and made several strong plays. The ground game worked and the two TEs played very well. All positive and there's no doubt in my mind that Brock should continue to play at this point. Let Manning sit out a while longer and see if Brock gives them reason to start Manning.

This week, the Patriots visit... will be a tough one for Denver to win, but not impossible. Should be a fun close to the season.
Really wish you were a KC fan.

I think they need to move on from Manning. Time to go with Brockback and evaluate him for the rest of the season.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.