View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #1564
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I'm pretty sure I will just go up to 31..maybe 33..I have 3.73 in it now and I figure if I go up to 33 I will have to put in 4.10 and I really don't want to install new gears if I can keep from it
if you want to do 31s or 33s you are going to have a fair amount of modding which is a good thing to do with your kid. front tires are gonna rub, may have to change fender wells. driveshaft will be too short but if you have a buddy in a salvage yard, maybe he can get you one from a dump truck and you get 2 for one. you wont want to, but get a slip yoke eliminator. flip your springs and make them over/under.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.