View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 03:19 PM   #943
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I am getting treatment as I type. My platelets are high enough at 128, but still low. The range is 150 to 400. Last week, I had a measly 83. I am lucky I didn't get sick. What sucks today is that I got started on the IV bags at 2 pm and it will take 4 hours or more. I am already starvin' and told my buddy Rod if he really cared, he'd schlepp a pizza over here for me.

Side note: the old man who just came out of the bathroom across the ahll from me tore the hell out of it. Good God, I need more anti-nausea meds, stat! *urrrrfff* Cancel the pizza for now, Rod. Damn, that is just not natural. *gag*
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.