View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 10:35 AM   #1450
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post

2 - this is very important to me because it's driving me NUTS! I have read the comics up to a point. including and up to the point where Morgan leaves his house with them. guess I'm sposed to spoiler this so.....

Spoiler!
^Comics.

As for the show when Rick meets back up with Morgan for the first time since Atlanta, IIRC the episode was called Clear, Morgan explains how not shooting his zombie wife when he had the chance is what killed his son, cause she got in and ate him.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.