View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 09:45 AM   #1446
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
My favorite this season. Guy playing Morgan is a great actor and this backstory lets us know why he and rick are polar opposites right now.

Morgan will probably try to "rehab" Rick and he probably won't be having any of it...
Morgan had become one of my favorites...until that last episode where he was acting like mother mary....let the wolves go instead of killing. I was SOFA KING MAD! like...you're messing up my fav guy.
so this latest episode helps explain that. I still don't like it...but nicely done.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.