View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 09:34 AM   #483
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Made Gnocchi last night....not bad. I'd never tried it before and didn't have a potato ricer so I ran the potatoes through a hard cheese grater (the wheel style). I probably used a little too much flour, but nothing terrible. I put in about as much egg as it took to make it all stick together.

After a quick boil, I fried them off in butter and served them with pesto and pork steaks. Pretty good stuff and not all that difficult to make (would be really easy if you did have the ricer).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.