View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 09:11 AM   #913
Veteran

Okay, NOW I am getting back on track. A couple of nights ago, this particular treatment I am on hit me with a highly annoying all night bout with the toilet. At least it was not the runs this time, like I had a couple of weeks ago. So far, once per treatment, I get a colon clearing attack over the course of one night. I do not know where it comes from, since it would seem I'd have had to eat a small hippo by myself to go so much. I got 4 hours of sleep the night before last, from 6:30 am to 10:30 am, and I was unable to stay up to watch the end of the game last night.

I slept very well, about 10 hours last night, and I am hungry and ready to get outside and walk around the pasture again. I did that yesterday in the drizzle and loved it. Since I have to avoid sunlight due to my treatment and two of the meds I am on, a gray drizzly day was just the thing I needed to get out and do a little work, get some fresh air in me, and enjoy my favorite season. Yes, I got wet, but I was loving it.

I'll whip up a big pot of chicken soup today with organic carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and parsley to enjoy for dinner while watching the second game of the Series. Today is going to be a good day! Let's get another victory, Royals! But this time, please just win it by the 9th, okay?
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.