View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 05:00 PM   #441
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
There's plenty to bitch about with hootie in all this, but you included something you voted in favor of him doing. That's the definition of a bitch move.
I'm not going to apologize for voting to appease a lunatic when I thought it would help keep a bad situation from exploding into total chaos. And I'm not going to apologize for setting the record straight when that same lunatic starts a thread in the open forum filled with a bunch of false accusations.

If you have a problem with that, I'm just going to have to find a way to deal with the massive disappointment of failing to meet your approval.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.