View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 09:42 PM   #430
Veteran

I just had my OctoberFeast party tonight and am very thankful that I had the energy to do it all, as my new chemotherapy has been making me tired. I made sauerbraten, which is a 3 day process, baked two loaves of rye bread yesterday, made salad, mashed potatoes, cooked the sauerbraten and made the sauce today, and made Danish apple crumb cake for dessert. That is made of bread crumbs sautéed in butter, sugar, cinnamon, and ginger, then put in a dish, topped with apple sauce and I added some small chunks of Braeburn apple, more crumbs, more apple sauce, whipped cream (yes, I did it old school with a hand held egg beater!) and topped with shaved chocolate.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.