Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 11:39 PM   #894
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I can't get my air impacts of any size to last at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but for what they cost, they all go crap way too fast.

Most of the local tire shops have gone to battery powered impacts and I think I'm about to do the same. It's either that or put an oiler on the portable compressor and see if I'm just not oiling them right or something.
Just buy some air tool oil and put it in before each use.

That and drain the water out o your compressor and lines. In the shop we put in a water trap and it catches more water than you think. And I live in the desert.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.