View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 08:56 AM   #896
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I remember and you describe his career to a tee. But always seemed a good dude and a Chief to the core. Hope he is ok maybe he was there doing charity work. If it is cancer treatments I will let him do as he see'e fit I guess. We all have degrees of privacy.

Prayers to everyone going through this disgusting disease. Hope in my lifetime they figure this shit out and wipe it from the planet.
Unfortunately, he was filling out the same paperwork as me, that being a list of symptoms and side effects that one has had since the last visit.

And as for me this morning, I am parched and hungry, don't feel nauseated like I did yesterday, although it was about a 2 on the 10 points of pain and suffering scale. I am going to make a late breakfast and down my various medications. I don't feel as weak and slow as I did after the treatment either and the rash has not come roaring back yet, but I know what to expect if it does, so that is something in my favor.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.