Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 06:29 PM   #2267
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Daniels pissed me off. He had several drops that got our Offense off schedule. When they are covering everything well but the short middle, and your TE is running a route through the short middle, that mother ****er needs to catch the ****ing ball. I have not been impressed with him. I'd take Kelce over Daniels.

The first pick today was on Daniels. Right now I'm so ****ing disgusted with the offensive scheme I wouldn't want to reward Kelce's development by saddling him on the Broncos.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.