View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 09:28 AM   #867
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I almost look normal again, so the prednisone is working well. My birthday dinner party went very well, save for the dessert. Damned hand held egg beater is broken, so I had to whisk the whipping cream with precious little success. So, the dessert could have been better looking with thick whipped cream on top. Oh, well. Everything else was great and we all had a good time. I even cleaned up the kitchen, took out trash, and started the dishwasher before going to bed. I felt good last night and I am tired this morning, but hungry.

Oh, and I am not to have alcohol, but I had a shot glass of Samuel Smith's organic chocolate stout ANYHOW.
And let's let that be the last Doctor's order you ignore.... We'd rather have you with us than not. When you beat this we'll hook you up with a beer ot three...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.