View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 07:41 AM   #857
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
The way my veins blow, and the last time it was just from having an IV in me for two days and felt like someone took a hammer to back of my hand, I'd probably be getting treatments started from between my toes by now if not for my port. I am glad for you if you don't need one, since there is a risk of infection and it happened to me with my first port.
Oh, I hate them in the back of my hand. Those ****ers hurt. I have a large vein on the other side of my elbow. It's deep, but these ladies in treatment are smart enough to use a longer needle.

Between the toes? LOL That's for heroin.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.