View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:24 AM   #845
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I guess I got some good news today. My hideous rash is a good thing, the doc said. She said people who get the worst rashes, and I am one, tend to live longer due to the effectiveness of the treatment in my bloodstream. I am going to start on prednisone today in addition to the other stuff I am on. I am not getting the treatment that gives me the rash today, but it will still be on me for a month or more. I will be getting the new chemo that made me puke the day after, though. I am prepared with strategically placed raaaalf buckets in the house.
Glad your shitty rash is good news.

You're so damn inspirational, Ed. There is no way I'd want to cook a huge meal after chemo. Keep fighting and kicking ass. Get that Viking a sharpening stone for that battle axe.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.