Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 08:46 AM   #1433
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
How do the tarpon get into those lakes (assuming that they're landlocked?). I know that they can get into cenotes and such through underground streams, but that's looking like an artificial pond/lake. Do they stock them?
Yeah, it's a golf course lake.
There are many theories.
But I have no clue, really.

There is a tiny section of water that connects to the channels, but is really nothing but marsh. Ankle deep on a high water day. Maybe it was a stronger connection at one time.

I would tell people how I'm after the Tarpon and they would laugh."There's no Tarpon in there, silly"....Ugh, well....

I love this lake. Bass, Blue gill, peacocks, gar, carp, catfish, Mayan cichlids, Tarpon, of course, and I've caught a few fish that I couldn't even identify.

Best lake I've ever fished. And it's not even close.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.