View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 06:37 AM   #822
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** the instructions. Call that dude. The worst case scenario you interrupted sexy time with his wife. You'd hate to be late to the party on addressing a major medical issue. There is a lot of shit going on in your body. There are times to be tough and push through. I don't think chemo is one of those times.
I didn't hurl again after the third session. I ate some chicken noodle soup and jello. The annoying thing now is when I drink water, I get the hiccups. I just got up to take some meds, one of which I have to avoid dairy for 2 hours, so it will be a late breakfast for me. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are normal parts of my breakfast, so I will wait. Hopefully, everything stays down today. I get the pump removed at 4:45 pm and will tell the nurse about my vomiting sessions.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.