View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 08:00 PM   #1482
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Not hate’n on ya BRC, just sayin it’s annoying.
That’s generally what we do. Park the car in a sunny spot so the metal flake paint pops, do a little finish dusting, wipe the road grime off the tires then go check out the other cars and find some concessions for MiniRadar.
We mostly go to smaller local car shows that don’t have that many classes, which is part of our problem, and they usually want cars for the show there early then do judging around noon. I’m sure that’s to get more of the car show crowd through the various venders’ booths but still it means there will be some standing around in the sun.

Even happened to us again a few weekends ago but at least in that case the brand new Camaro RS won the Kid’s Choice award so the how and why they won is understandable.
Not going to get too upset about it though, we're in it for the fun and it's kinda hard to have fun when we're grumbling about what other people get.
i love these type of cars but I guess in the shows they don't do well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	110655  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.