View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 10:58 AM   #752
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Nah. They gave me life so I'm not going to quibble about it.

On a separate occasion many years ago, I had the vena cava filter installed. Somehow it ended up in my right renal vein instead. There was a potential lawsuit there too, but I guess I'm not very quick to sue. In that case, the blood clot had cleared up and I wasn't dead, so it was kind of a case of no harm, no foul.
I am glad there are still people out there who arent just looking for a quick payday anytime something doesn't go as expected.

Fire is uncommon but it does happen. You have pressurized oxygen and electrosurgery equipment being used. Even a momentary flash would have to be documented. It's a rare event and even among those events, harm is rare.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.