View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 07:52 PM   #190
My work speaks for itself!!!

I called two weekends ago, started the conversation with "i want to talk to someone about my contract, and what the end date is"......immediately transferred (assuming to "retention").

I start the conversation by saying I need to find a way to save some money on my bill.....and I'm not happy that CBS was blacked out for nearly a month....

Lady says...."I see you've been with us for several years....and you pay on time.....I want to talk about the channels you use/dont use, but I also see we can probably get you the NFL sunday ticket for free....."

Didnt even have to ask.

I pressed my luck, and asked "...does that free cover the sunday ticket max" (as I love the red zone channel)......and she said no, but if I were to push my contract out a year (as it was technically up at the time of the call), she could offer some discounts to offset.

Long story short, cut out a few channels I dont watch, and got sunday ticket and max for about 7 bucks less a month than what I was paying before.

A worthwhile call for sure.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.