Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 08:19 PM   #1408
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Man, i have been trying to get someone to video tape me trying to catch one of the monsters.

I have had the most fun fishing of my entire life the last couple of days and I didn't even land of the fish I'm after.

I am catching blue gill with bread pulling them right off and hooking him to the big stick, pulling out a bunch of line and then throwing them hail mary style towards the rolling tarpon.

No matter how prepared I am for the power of one of these 50+lb monsters it is still a jarring thrill. And no fish gets more air.

If you like to fish and eve get the chance to after these guys, yo DO IT. It is Awesome

I cannot believe fish like this are in a freaking lake behind my house.
As soon as I land one I'll post the pics of everything.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.