Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 07:21 AM   #1786
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
You sure put a whole lotta stock in preseason. I don't recall what the last two preseason performances looked like... but, with the starters on the field for such a limited time and not with the full team, I'm not freaking out.

I saw some of the replay last night... looked like they were forcing a lot to Cody at WR and he came up short a number of times. Yeah, Peyton got sacked and threw an INT... it's not the end of the world.
I agree but he really looked shitty. The throws to he end zone were terrible. One got picked one got deflected. That 3rd and goal play he got blasted. I'm sure he's still feeling that one lol.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.