Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 12:42 AM   #1783
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
You sure put a whole lotta stock in preseason. I don't recall what the last two preseason performances looked like... but, with the starters on the field for such a limited time and not with the full team, I'm not freaking out.

I saw some of the replay last night... looked like they were forcing a lot to Cody at WR and he came up short a number of times. Yeah, Peyton got sacked and threw an INT... it's not the end of the world.
What should be concerning is when teams start cheating the safeties toward the line. If they dont respect Manning to stretch the field...they will focus on the short/intermediate shit...it not only cuts off the throwing lanes but directly impacts the running game. Your backs arent that great....been beneficiaries due to respect of the long passes...that Manning cant make anymore.

You'll see this play out...it's already started in preseason. Denver will be lucky to win 10 games IMO.

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-02-2015 at 12:48 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.