Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 01:12 PM   #1461
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Week one isn't the issue....week 10 behind these tackles and wear and tear on his arm is what you should be concerned about. Manning doesn't like to get hit...and when he does, he gets skittish. He cant escape the pocket either. I think more games like the Rams will happen this year with that O-line.

He thrives on repetition in practice but Kubiak is holding him out some...I'd expect some rust like he showed in that preseason game. Manning has usually been sharp in preseason..

Kubiak wouldn't be holding him out...if there weren't concerns about his arm declining.
Rams game... meaning what? I get it was a loss, but he threw for nearly 400 yards and was 34/54... they couldn't do shit running the ball as the Rams controlled the clock. Is that what you're referring to?

And, Kubiak is resting him in preseason because he's 39 years old and they'd like to avoid injury while giving Brock a chance. I don't care that he's missing preseason games.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.