Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 11:24 AM   #1457
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
That's more mental finger crossing and hope than reality...

And, I get it. It's been a painful few years with Manning after what looked like years of stupid with the Cutler/Orton/Tebow reigns.

Who knows, maybe his arm is shot now and it is everything you say --- I hightly doubt it because that's incredibly insane to think a franchise would do that in this league.

I will grant you this - there is not a QBotF on that team at this point, I don't think Brock is that guy. So, yeah it's SB or Bust (as it has been the last 3 seasons). We'll worry about 2016 in 2016.

If his arm was junk, you'd hear about it from a former teammate like Julius Thomas.. and I doubt you'd have guys like DT, Sanders, etc talking as positively as they have in recent weeks.

I didn't watch the preseason games... I'll probably watch it this week, but in week 1, I suspect we'll see a QB that can still pass the ball really well.
The Sun will yet again shine on the dog's ass that is your favorite NFL franchise when you're able to trade some as-of-yet unknown yet talented headcase to a team which gives you the firepower to move up in the draft for a guy that turns out to be Roethlisberger.

Because Chiefs.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.