Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 01:37 PM   #1400
Forever Royal

The Fishing Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I really can't imagine that being as effective as a fish finder. Rather than scanning the entire water column, you're limited only to the camera's field of view.

Hell, maybe they're really effective, though.
It is definitely limited but fishing out of a kayak I don't spend time on open water or in areas where I am trying to search for structure. I envision it being very useful fishing for crappie especially moving in and around trees. I am in a lot of spots that have a hundred trees in a small area so this will save me a lot of time and guesswork I hope.

The low cost compared to the big retailers makes it a lot more justifiable as well. I may get a fish finder eventually but to get a good one the investment will be over $150 easy. I hope it proves beneficial.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.