View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 05:17 PM   #262
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Back when I was 18 I had this little Puerto Rican piece that LOVED to give head, although she wouldn't swallow. I swear that girl would suck my dick for a half hour with no breaks. I'll never forget one time we were just laying down watching TV and out of nowhere she's like "go shut the door and take your pants off". I was like daaaaamn, homie! Shit's. About. To. Go. Down.

She loved to give head and I loved that but the fact that she could slob on my knob for 30 minutes is probably a good indicator that it wasn't the best head.
did she get the ball sack tho.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.