Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 11:52 AM   #46
infralapsarianism

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
The only way I think they could spin it is if Tyrell is also another one of Elliots creations. But at this point, unless this whole thing is a dream in his head, there's no way they could reveal Mr. Robot as imaginary without a shit storm, imo.
The scene with Tyrell and Mr. Robot talking and the "I know your secret" thing is what cements for me that it's his real father and not a mental manifestation.

The only thing in the series that bugs me is episode 3 or 4 where after having sex with that guy Tyrell did something to his phone and left. I don't recall that being carried over into anything else--what'd he plant that he went to that much trouble for? So either I'm missing something or they haven't touched it since.
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.